Metal bed frame queen
Queen metal bed frame
- Easy, tool-less assembly
- Optional headboard
- Minimalist design fits seamlessly into any space
Queen size metal bed frame
Materials & Construction
- Made with matte powder-coated steel frame and wood slats
- Quick, easy assembly–no tools required
- High-quality steel is durable and crafted to last
- 9.5″ clearance below bed to fit storage bins
- Thoughtfully designed in our Phoenix studio
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified means this product has been screened for over 10,000 harmful chemicals and VOCs that contribute to indoor air quality
- Dust with damp cloth and immediately wipe dry
- Never use solvents, abrasives, or harsh chemicals on the finish
- Compatible with all Tuft & Needle mattresses and most mattresses in general.
Doesn’t require a box spring
- Exclusively compatible with our Essential Headboard
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest warranty we could come up with. We offer a 12-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If this product isn’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metal queen bed frame
Bed frames are key to protecting the investment you’ve made in your mattress, which will be happiest on a flat, rigid surface. Like all our products, we’ve crafted our bed frames with integrity, invention, and meticulous attention to detail using materials of exceptional quality. And we subject them to rigorous testing and certification.